Win “The Cool Fix” Unisex Shave Gel Lotion Worth $25
Today's new 40 Days of Giveaways prize is nothing short of super-cool. (If you’re late to this spring fling: Blisstree is using the season of Lent to reward you for giving up your vices in favor of healthier habits. Each weekday from now until May 3, we’ll give away a different prize to one reader just for becoming our Facebook fan.) And today’s prize is all about cooling off and smoothing things over this spring and summer – as far as your skin and the hairs on it are concerned. We’re giving away one (1) bottle of The Cool Fix Targeted Shave Gel Lotion (5.3 ounces, worth $25) to one reader who simply “Likes” Blisstree on Facebook. Best part? This stuff is made for both women and men. Smooth move, if we do say so ourselves.
The Cool Fix™ is a multi-purpose, paraben-free shaving and waxing irritation solution and marks the first introduction from the new Shaveworks™ unisex line. Featuring a targeted gel lotion formula that allows for precise and easy application, this is poised to become the go-to answer for any low maintenance man looking for a quick fix and for the woman who has tried it all but is left still wanting more.
Anyone who shaves or waxes knows the routine all too well – remove the hair, suffer through the unsightly (and often painful) resulting irritation, apply a bevy of products to soothe redness, and then…nothing happens. Time, money, and valuable counter space have been lost one too many times in the pursuit of smooth, stubble-free skin – be it on the face, neck, back, underarm, bikini line, leg, and any other body part that we subject to the wear-and-tear of shaving or waxing rituals.
So how does The Cool Fix™ satisfy women and men alike?
- Instant Gratification: A clinical level of a potent moisturizer, Mediacalm Complex, instantly soothes the skin and reduces redness on contact – so gentle, it can be applied immediately after hair removal without the effect of burning or stinging.
- Superb Stamina: The ingredients are time released for a 12-hour fight against irritation and ingrown hairs.
- Easy Access: Unlike a typical alcohol-based, liquid solution, you can eliminate the use of cotton as an applicator and apply the soothing, cooling blue gel directly to trouble spots on dry, cleansed skin post-hair removal.
- Lots of Action: An effective combo of active ingredients including glycolic acid, salicylic acid and phytic acid exfoliates dead skin cells on the surface, kills existing bacteria under the skin, and simultaneously dissolves the dead skin so any hairs trapped underneath can be freed.
So how do you enter to win?* It’s much simpler than giving up booze for Lent. Just become a fan of Blisstree on Facebook by clicking the “Like” button. That’s it. Each weekday until May 3, 2011, you’ll have until midnight ET to enter that day’s giveaway. We’ll choose a winner from among our Facebook fans, and announce each winner later on our Facebook page.
More really good news: If you’re already a fan of Blisstree on Facebook, you’re already entered to win every single giveaway over the next 40 days (and forever and ever, actually).
So good luck giving up all your vices this spring, and even better luck winning Blisstree’s 40 Days of Giveaways!
* Entrants must be U.S. residents 18 years or older; no P.O. boxes, please.