Tag… I’m It!
I have been given the honor of a meme tag from the amazing, incredible Ruth at Allergizer.
In the spirit of the tagging “game”, I shall lay out for you the rules of this game of blog-tag (blag?):
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay. So here are seven random, weird, strange, odd, goofy things about me:
1. A series of chicken pox scars on my body (I'll never tell you where!) look a bit like the constellation The Big Dipper.
2. I would love to do an Eco-Challenge some day. (These are typically weeklong ultra-marathon/survival games.) I don't think I'd really do it, of course, but a little part of me just cries out for adventure.
3. I hate airplanes. I call them “flying coffins”. But I'll still get in one to see the world if given the opportunity.
4. I craved carrot cake for part of my pregnancy, but never found a slice that looked perfect enough to eat. Therefore, my craving went unanswered for several months as I hunted for the elusive sweet treat.
5. I'm a Sagittarius and I believe that your astrological sign has some small purpose in your life.
6. I think men in suits are sexy. Love the professional look.
7. Jim Furyk (the golfer) turns me on. My husband knows it and is cool with my strange obsession. (He's digging Shannon Elizabeth… I can't blame him…)
Okay, so the next part of this game — I must tag seven bloggers!
For my seven, I am choosing:
1. Gab from Fertility Notes
3. Jennifer from Offbeat Homes (sorry, Jennifer! I just had to!)
4. Disordered Girl from Walking the Thin Line
Happy random-stuff-blogging, everyone!