Easy Ways to Find Time to Workout During a Busy Week (Brought to you by Berocca®)
Sometimes 24 hours a day just isn’t enough time to accomplish everything on your list. In an ideal world, you would never have to sacrifice a fitness session because of too much on your plate, but this isn’t always the case. If this sounds too familiar – don’t stress, here are five ways to fit a workout into your super busy schedule.
1. Transform Your Commute If you know your day is jam packed with back-to-back meetings, swap your car keys for your bike lock. If your office isn’t in biking distance, get off your bus or train a few stops early or park your car farther away to get in steps for the day.
2. Set Your Alarm Wake-up earlier to get more accomplished in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, take small steps to become one by starting off with shorter workouts and gradually increase them over time.
3. Lift at Lunch Capitalize on your hour-long lunch break by sneaking in a gym session or going for a walk. What’s more, you’re thought to be more productive if you take time away from your desk during the day.
4. Boxing is the New Happy Hour Replace your weekly happy hour routine with a solid workout. Alternate between boxing, cross training, yoga classes and more.
5. Create a Home Gym When you're extra stretched on time and can’t make it to the gym – workout at home. Clear out space in your garage and transform it into a home gym. Set up your dumbbells, jump rope and other equipment. Switch off between push–ups, crunches, jumping jacks, squats and other high intensity moves.
Even more, Berocca can be part of your fast-paced lifestyle. The vitamin mineral supplement supports mental sharpness with a combination of Guarana and caffeine and physical energy with B vitamins by helping to convert food to fuel*.
For more information on Berocca, visit: www.BuyBerocca.com.