Easy Christmas Crafts~ Hand Print Santa
I'm always looking for fun and easy crafts we can do at home, especially at Christmas time. Here's a fun and easy hand print Santa I found. This could also make a very cute front for a Christmas card.
To make your own hand print Santa with your kids:
What you'll need
- cotton balls
- white paint
- construction paper (white, tan, red, green, black)
How to make it:
- Start by dipping the palm of their hand in white paint. Make a print of their hand toward the bottom of a sheet of green construction paper.
- Cut a head and nose out of tan construction paper and glue it to the top of the hand.
- Cut a santa shaped hat out of red construction paper, and eyes out of black construction paper. Glue both in place.
- Cut a hat brim out of white construction paper, or line the bottom of his hat with pulled apart cotton balls to make a brim. Glue a white cotton ball to the tip of his hat.
- You can also use white construction paper or cotton balls for his mustache, and eyebrows.
These Santas are quite simple to make, and they turn out really cute, and you'll have a hand print from your child. Date the hand print Santa and write your child's name and age on the back. They make wonderful handmade gifts for grandparents.
They'd go really well with hand print Christmas trees.
Hand Print Santa Image (c) L Gerlach