Crafting Around the Web
Because there’s always room for one more project, one more inspiring article or one more new piece of fiber artwork…
- Lazy Girl Designs has a great how-to for selecting fabric for your next bag sewing project.
- Martha Stewart Crafts needs your help designing their new blog header – and you could win a great book too!
- Is duct tape your idea of a great DIY tool? You're definitely going to want to check out the duct tape dress prom contest!
- True Up is celebrating silk week – and making me drool at all of the wonderful vintage silk swatches they've been show casing.
- Cross-stitch.About.com has a charming little Mother's Day chart.
image: C Findlay-Harder