The 5 Best Smartphone Apps To Help You Lose Weight
Dieting is rough business, luckily technology can help you out! If you have the right apps, your smartphone can make weight loss a little less stressful and even a little bit fun. There are so many different apps out there, but we found the best ones!
Here are 5 apps that will help you lose weight:
- Pedometer- It's wildly helpful to know and track the number of steps you take in a day, whether you've increased the amount of activity you do or not. I'm won't list just one specific app because there are loads of options and they all pretty much work the same.
- Weight Watchers– People love the Weight Watchers program because it works. The app makes it easy to keep track of the “points” you've consumed and even has a barcode scanner for packaged foods.
- Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal- This application is wildly popular, probably because it's truly amazing. It boasts the largest food database of any iOS calorie counter” with over 3,000,000 foods.”
- Fitbit by Fitbit, Inc– Fitbit is wildly helpful and a healthy alternative to typical calorie counting apps. It encourages exercise, which is an obviously important component to most weight loss endeavors.
- Fooducate– Rather than being all about eating few calories and burnign tons, this app is about making the right choices and eating whole foods. This app isn't free, but it's worth it for the comprehensive and customizable interface.
Image via Fooducate