Fitness Friday: 5 Workouts You Can Do In 10 Minutes
Welcome to Fitness Friday– Every week, I sit on my butt and tirelessly search for the best YouTube workouts for people who want to exercise without leaving their houses or spending any money. Enjoy my finely curated lists, my poor and lazy kindred spirits!
Are you into quickies? I mean quickie workouts, you dirty perv.
Finding time to workout typically isn't easy–you're a busy lady. If you can carve out 10 minutes in your day, you can do any of these awesome baby-workouts. Sometimes, it's not how much time you put in, but how much heart you put in to a workout. That's the corniest thing I've ever said–don't make me be earnest again.
Check out the coolest 10-minute workouts we found online:
- Victoria's Secret Model Workout: 10-Minute Fat-Blasting Circuit via POPSugar Fitness– This mini workout is so far from boring. The beauty of a circuit workout is that it's tough to get bored when you're switching up your moves. Heidi Klum's trainer, Andrea Orbeck put this one together…so you know it's good.
- 10-Minute Cardio Quickie Workout With Jessica Smith via Fit Bottomed Girls– First things first, the Fit Bottomed Girls are bad asses in general and a suggest checking out their material. This particular interval routine alternates between 40 seconds of low intensity and 20 seconds of high intensity for optimal fat burning. Jessica Smith does the workout and puts effort into it while demonstrating and explaining the moves. It's beyond easy to follow, but she kicks your ass.
- Yoga for Weight Loss Flow: 10 Minute Workout via VeriaWellness– If I wasn't typing right now, I'd be doing this video. It's rare for 10 minutes of yoga to get your heart rate up, but with the right moves, it is possible and rewarding.This flow is lead by Rock Your Yoga's Sadie Nardini, a major cutie with bangs. It's nice to see alternative ladies in the fitness world.
- 10 Min Booty Shaking Waist Workout via Tiffany Rothe Workouts– Listen, I can't help but love shaking my booty. This workout is awesome because you can shake your ass for 10 minutes and it's productive. Tiffany Rothe is a lifestyle hero–I got sucked into her channel for a very long time.
- Ballet Beautiful| Total Body Sculpt Workout with Mary Helen Bowers via Lionsgate BeFit– Ok, so this is technically supposed to be a 15 minute workout, but it's more like 12-13 minutes and it's totally worth the extra time. Even Victoria's Secret models love Ballet Beautiful. Mary Helen Bowers, thank you for reminding me that I don't have to be a brute gremlin when I exercise.
Image via Pumping Iron