Like her Pretty Little Liars co-star and real-life bestie Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell is a fashion risk-taker. While Ash has unfortunately suffered the consequences of being daring in the style department, Shay (luckily) has not
yet. But just because the 28-year-old actress hasn’t technically had a wardrobe malfunction doesn’t mean she hasn’t come DANGEROUSLY close.
Some stars get into trouble while wearing short skirts, but Shay’s demise will definitely come from her love of low-cut, plunging necklines that she rocks basically every. single. time. she steps onto a red carpet. Or when she hits the town. Or goes out to dinner. Or just hangs out. You see what we’re saying? Here are all the times Shay has been insanely close to a nip slip thanks to her risque garbs:
1. When she took a major risk at The Avengers premiere way back in 2012:
2. And then when she did it again at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards:
3. Annnnnd one more time at the 2014 Canadian Screen Awards:
4. But then she switched things up a bit for the 2014 GQ Men Of The Year Party! JK…she did the same thing.
5. You already know that Shay wore a plunging neckline to ABC Family’s 2015 Upfront Presentation:
6. But wait! The PLL star’s low-cut ensembles aren’t just reserved for the red carpet…she rocks ‘em on Instagram, too!
8. This is just “a little Saturday afternoon glam.” NBD.
9. And for the grand finale…Shay’s Lupus LA’s Orange Ball: A Night Of Superheroes look was the most risky of them all!