This Week’s Top 5 From Blisstree
From photos of pretty celebs in their 40's to thoughts on traveling with your boyfriend, here are our favorite 5 posts from the past week on our health and wellness sister site Blisstree:
- Aging doesn't always have to be a drag. As these hot celebs in their 30's, 40's and 50's illustrate, “if you’re given a fair shake at a good photo, turning 35, 45, or 55 doesn’t have to look like the day you get sent to prison.”
- Do you know how many toxins are in your nail polish? Don't even bother checking the label — what's butylacetate anyway? — just pick six to exchange for non-toxic polish from Zoya.
- If Wendy's ranks among your favorite places to eat — yeah, dollar menu! — you may want to check out this list of the 15 unhealthiest fast food meals.
- Other the up side, here's 10 tips for eating better.
- Asking the question: can you really travel with your boyfriend and stay together? Answer: yes, but it's also a good test of your compatibility.