Crushable’s Best Of Last Week
From Jersey Shore to American Apparel, from weird ketchup packets to dealbreakers that aren't really dealbreakers, this week had a lot going on. Lets take a look at some of our personal favorite posts here at Crushable from the last couple days.
• We talked to Danya Proud, friend of Bachelorette contestant Frank Neuschaefer who makes him sound awesome.
• Nick Jonas joined the cast of Les Mis in London!
• We gave you the low-down on the new Footloose star, Kenny Wormald.
• Want to know what's popular on the other side of the pond? Check out Crushable's guide to England's pop culture.
• Callie Thorne from Rescue Me gave us the scoop on her upcoming part on Californication.
• Vinny from Jersey Shore confided to us that he doesn't mind posing shirtless for the queer issue of the Village Voice.
• What exactly are “straight girl drag queens?”
• We analyzed Bachelor‘s Jake Pavelka‘s fall from grace.
• We debated whether not wearing makeup was an anti-fashion statement.
• What trends are stupider than Silly Bandz?
• If you design your own dress for us…there's something in it for you.
• Would you wear clothes designed by Michael “The Situation” Sorrentino?
• So American Apparel's employee handbook isn't all that bad.
• Crushable gets the scoop on threesomes with theater directors. Hey, it happens!
• These things are NOT dealbreakers, ladies!
• Nikola Hasler tells us about her experience with Planned Parenthood in the digital era.
• Oh man, sexting got boring. But people still do it.
• Are Hos Misting Hos the new Bros Icing Bros?
• Or is it Girls Busching Girls?
• Our Ketchup packets are trying to make us do bad things.
• Here's how not to quit smoking (if you're that determined).
• It's scary to see what celebrities will look like in 20 minutes.