It Would Be, Like, So Fetch If These 5 Things Were In The New Mean Girls Video Game
I don't know about you, but whenever I watch Mean Girls as a young adult, I can't help but yell at the screen every time Cady (Lindsay Lohan) does something. Like, really, high school wasn't that hard, and it's really easy to not be a bitch, despite how she and the rest of the Plastics made it seem. So, that's why I'm so happy that a Mean Girls video game is coming—at long last, I'll finally be able to make Cady's choices for her so her junior year doesn't suck! (Also, did they ever take the SATs?? Food for thought.)
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the game will come out later this year and will feature a “choose-your-own-adventure” format, meaning you'll “enroll” in North Shore High School and immediately find yourself in Cady's shoes, with your own choices changing the course of the game's plot. If being able to dictate who sits with you is your dream, then you're going to love this game. Considering that the above info is all we know about the game, I thought I'd take it upon myself to offer up a few suggestions for things that should happen in the game. I know, I know, I don't even go here. But just let me bake a cake full of rainbows and smiles and eat it and be happy, okay??
1. You can choose different sabotages for Regina George. Because, as we all know, the foot cream was a total bust.
2. Someone gets trapped in the projection room above the auditorium and you have 30 minutes to get them out, or Mr. Duvall will have more than half a mind to cancel the Spring Fling.
3. The cafeteria turns into one big maze and you have to find your way back to the Art Freaks (a.k.a. the Greatest People You'll Ever Meet) before lunch is over.
4. You have to have a sing-off with Kevin Gnappor in order to move on from the talent show. Because I know I'm not alone when I say that I want to hear the rest of his rap.
5. You have to help Karen predict the weather for an entire week. But here's the catch: You can't use your breasts.
What else would you want to see happen in the game? Tell us in the comments!
(GIF: Perez Hilton)