You Have To Watch This Insane Video Of A Girl Getting Slapped On Vanderpump Rules

By  | 

You Have To Watch This Insane Video Of A Girl Getting Slapped On Vanderpump Rules Stassi on Vanderpump Rules Bravo jpgYou guys, I don’t even watch Vanderpump Rules normally, but I just came across this clip from the episode last night, and it is completely out of control. You have to watch it.

I don’t know what these people get up to while I’m not watching, but apparently they all work at a restaurant owned by Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills alumni Lisa Vanderpump together for like 15% of the time, and the other 85% they dedicate to stirring up drama, talking behind each others’ backs, and systematically sleeping with each others’ boyfriends. You know, important stuff like that. To be honest, I’m not even sure why they have jobs in the first place, because they all have really nice hair and seem rich. I guess if there was a restaurant that automatically put you on the television, I’d probably work there too.

BUT ANYWAY. There’s one girl named Kristen and one girl named Stassi, and Stassi used to date a gentleman named Jax. (Yup, these names all check out so far.) And what had happened was, Jax admitted to Stassi that he slept with Kristen (twice), which is SO NOT OKAY OMG because Stassi and Kristen are supposed to be best friends! And also because Kristen apparently had a boyfriend at the time, Tom, who was asleep in the next room when this supposedly happened. But that’s not important in the face of the lady-on-lady betrayal that took place. 

But luckily these are calm, collected, rational ladies, and they always deal with conflict maturely and with great respect for one another. JK THEY EFFING SLAP EACH OTHER. Seriously you guys, watch this video, it gets completely nuts.

Did you see that?? Totally inappropriate. I clearly have no idea what the truth is, because this is the first clip I’ve seen of the show ever, but look how quickly they took Kristen down, Jesus! Stassi slapped her full in the face and then threw a drink on her, and only then did she strike back at all other than just holding Stassi’s wrist. But as soon as she starts to get out of her seat, someone IMMEDIATELY takes her to the ground. Intense, man.

Not enough to get me to start watching this show, but intense.