[UPDATED] A Week After Her Car Accident, Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Found Unconscious And Hospitalized

By  | 

Lindsay Lohan hospitalized found unconscious hotel Liz & DickVarious outlets are reporting that Lindsay Lohan has been hospitalized after she was found unconscious at her hotel this morning. Of course, last week Lindsay totaled her car crashing it into the back of an 18-wheeler on the Pacific Highway. It's unclear if there's a connection between that crash and this story: ABC Eyewitness News says that someone at the Ritz-Carlton in Marina Del Rey called paramedics around 10:15 a.m. after discovering the unresponsive actress. One of her friends told RadarOnline, “She's fine and we're hoping she will be released soon.”

Then you have TMZ, which weaves an entirely different and less hysterical version of events. They say that it was all a false alarm, that Lindsay was exhausted after shooting her Lifetime movie Liz & Dick for two days straight without a break. She reportedly called someone on the production team complaining of exhaustion, so they sent a private doctor to check on her. But first that doctor called the hotel and asked someone to go up to her penthouse while he was en route. When Lindsay didn't respond, that person panicked and called the paramedics. But by the time they got there, they determined that LiLo was fine and left without actually transporting her to the hospital.

TMZ claims that Lindsay's already back on the Liz & Dick set and is perfectly fine. So, it's unclear which account we can trust! This story is developing—we'll add more details as we hear them. Of course, there's one person who could set the record straight: Lindsay herself, if she wanted to, you know, update her Twitter. It's as easy as that. Or maybe she's unable to.

Update: Almost as good as an update from Lindsay is one from her rep. Steve Honig spoke to E! News a half hour ago and corroborated TMZ's claim that this was all blown out of proportion:

“Lindsay has been working a grueling schedule for the last couple of days. Last night she worked from 7 p.m. to 8 a.m. She was exhausted and went back to her room to sleep. Producers were apparently concerned and called the fire department and paramedics found her sleeping but determined that she was fine, just extremely exhausted and slightly dehydrated. She is on her way home now to rest and will be back on set later today.”

He added that there were no drugs involved.

Photo: WENN.com