The 18 Most Cringeworthy Moments In Gia Giudice’s Christmas Music Video
Did you know that Real Housewife of New Jersey Teresa Giudice’s daughter Gia Giudice is in a girl group called 3KT with her friends Alexa Maetta and Cristianna Cardinale? Haha, what am I saying? Of course you knew that! I’m sure you were also eagerly anticipating their Christmas music video. You’ll be overjoyed to learn that you can watch it right here. Be prepared to cringe!
Yes, as you might have suspected, 3KT’s video for “Season of Joy” (not to be confused with “Seasons of Love” from Rent, which you’ll have to listen to immediately after this to cleanse your brain) is kind of ridiculous. Jezebel compares it to Rebecca Black’s “Friday,” but that video didn’t have nearly as many awkward dance moves. So without further ado, I present all the moments in this video you will hurt yourself cringing.
- When it opens with that circle wipe effect. So dated.
- When you’ll spend half the video thinking Gia and Cristianna are the same person. I’m still confused.
- When they bob their heads so much while singing you’ll worry they’ll fall off.
- When Alexa holds that giant lollipop and doesn’t eat it. Crazy lady.
- So much grape vining and uncomfortable hand waving.
- So many outfit changes, and none of them look like something anyone should be wearing in 2014.
- When they do a terrible job wrapping that Christmas present, but thanks to editing it looks presentable.
- When they pretend to be candid and spontaneous together.
- All those dance moves they probably copied from old *NSYNC videos.
- Those Bieber sneakers.
- Random generic shots of New York at Christmastime.
- When they walk arm in arm down the street blocking the way for everyone.
- When they sing “I don’t know what a bough is.” Seriously?
- When they try to make it look like their lip-syncing is so soulful.
- Those two unsupervised children who suddenly show up and raid the candy shop.
- Choreographed sneaker dancing on stairs and in side-by-side chairs.
- When they hold up that dog and it looks like it’s dead.
- When it ends with another circle wipe. Fin.