5 Facts About Demi Moore’s New Maybe-Boyfriend Scott-Vincent Borba
Barely two weeks after Demi Moore announced that she was filing for divorce from her husband of six years Ashton Kutcher, the press has her “dating” a new man. RadarOnline broke the story — if there is a story to break — about Demi and celebrity beauty guru Scott-Vincent Borba.
Of course instead of giving RadarOnline a straight answer, Scott-Vincent said, “I do not comment on my personal life,” only fueling the rumors. Personally, we'd like poor Demi to be able to take some alone time without people obsessing over her relationship status. But if it's the real thing, then we might as well know all we can about the guy, right?
1. He and Demi are “old friends,” the typical explanation you get for surprise relationships popping up out of nowhere. “They have known each other a long time,” a source tells Radar, “and he’s really been there for her by her side through the whole Ashton thing.”
2. Like her ex Ashton, Scott-Vincent is a cub/cougar hunter/whatever you kids call a younger man with an older woman. In fact, he and Ashton are basically the same age; the Two and a Half Men star is 33, and the beauty mogul is described only as “mid-30s.”
3. Scott-Vincent is no stranger to Hollywood; Borba, the skincare/makeup line he founded, has graced the faces of Ashley Greene, AnnaLynne McCord, Mila Kunis, and Stacey Keibler. His niche within the Hollywood community, the Radar source explains, is why it's easy for him to have a relationship with a high-profile actress without garnering too much attention. Yes, because he and Demi would totally go to the same parties as Kim Kardashian and Audrina Patridge (both of whom he's seen posing with on his MySpace page).
However, he also thinks about the common woman and launched Eyes Lips Face back in 2004, which sells lipsticks, eyeliners, and more for $1-$5.
4. I feel like this fact comes up about several of the men we profile: Scott-Vincent used to be a Ford runway model for Calvin Klein and Versace.
5. He has a dance single! We could not have hoped for a cheesier fifth fact. And it's called “Skin Deep”! ONTD tracked down the video, which exhorts his viewers to shrug off brand names and be true to your inner beauty:
Are you newly single and in need of a fun date to cheer you up? Head on over to our sister site TheGloss’ dating page, brought to you in partnership with HowAboutWe and get started!