If we had to describe Emma Watson in one word it’d be — flawless-queen. Ohhkaayy…that’s two words technically, but we really needed ‘em both to accurately depict just how amazing she is.
The actress/philanthropist/model/princess is basically always effortlessly perfect, but, as we’ve seen in the past, even Emma sometimes deals with fashion mishaps. Luckily, the 25-year-old star hasn’t dealt with any wardrobe malfunctions that were too embarrassing, but even if she did, we’re sure she’d brush them off and completely own the oops! #Werk
1. When she flashed her undies on the red carpet — Emma had a bit of a Marilyn Monroe moment as her dress got caught in the wind and exposed her underwear to fans at London’s Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince premiere back in 2009. Between the night’s dreary weather and thousands of screaming fans, we don’t think Em was too concerned with the brief issue — and neither were the Potterheads!
2. When she had a nip slip at a music festival — If you’ve ever been to a music festival, you know the fashion are…interesting. Emma green corset top was actually extremely tame compared to others who were at Glastonbury, but unfortunately the constant dancing made things go a bit awry and Em was left with a brief nip slip.
3. When her fashion secrets were exposed — Everyone knows it takes a lot of effort to look flawless on the red carpet, but celebs can usually play off their hard work so well, they simply look effortlessly gorg. Even though Emma looked beyond stunning at the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 premiere, it turns out what was happening under her dress was a bit more chaotic. When the real-life Hermoine Granger bent over, fans could see TONS of double-sided tape making sure her ensem stayed in place all night long. Ugh — that does NOT seem comfy!
4. And when they were exposed again — What do you do when you’re wearing a strappy number that won’t work with a standard bra? Wear pasties, of course. We can almost guarantee that every single celebrity out there has rocked the nipple covers under their outfits multiple times. And, unless you’re Lil’ Kim, you do not want them to be seen! Unfortunately, Emma’s flimsy Perks of Being a Wallflower premiere dress was a bit too whimsical and blew her cover.
5. When she realized the dangers of a high-slit — In addition to pasties, basc every celebrity wears Spanx. You may be thinking, ‘WTF?? Emma doesn’t need ‘em!,’ which is totally true, but sometimes a little extra coverage can really help things out.