The Internet’s anonymity is both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, it opens the doors for bullies to attack people from behind a computer screen. On another, however, it allows people to open up about things that they previously would’ve never been comfortable talking about.
So, what does this have to do with Divergent, you may ask? In addition to Tumblr’s countless fan pages of GIFs, pictures, videos, fanfiction and more, there are also places that Initiates can go and make honest confessions about the book-turned-movie series. And, let us just tell you, they held nothing back. For example…
1. If only…
2. Now that’s a TRUE friend:
4. Shailene is everything.
5. Unpopular opinion:
6. Did no one else notice the sexual chemistry?
7. Poor Uriah…
8. WHERE THE HECK WAS HE?!
9. Was he, though?
10. What the what?!?!
11. If only…
12. This would change EVERYTHING!
13. Don’t we all?
14. The lines are extremely blurred, TBH.
16. This is what happens when on-screen siblings play lovers, too:
17. Sometimes the truth hurts.
18. Could you imagine?
19. True…but he also betrayed her and almost killed her, so…