Everyone wants to feel like a princess on their prom night, so what better way to do that then do glam yourself up in a Disney princess-inspired look?! We all know that the lovely ladies have amazing hair, but it turns out their makeup is quite flawless, too.
Don’t worry — these looks are just INSPIRED by the animated royals, so they’re totally wearable and gorg! Check out the following hacks, tips and tricks that’ll give you prom makeup fit for a princess:
2. You don’t have to go bold to copy Ariel’s look…
3. But you can if you want!
4. See how to get Belle’s glam look here:
5. Is it any surprise that Elsa’s go-to makeup look is SO fierce?
6. Here’s how you can copy Mulan’s natural look:
7. Tiana is all about the warm shades…
8. And Jasmine likes to go bold!
10. While Rapunzel doesn’t wear much makeup, this makeup is inspired by her dress. And it’s AH-MAZE!
11. Pochahontas’ makeup is SO easy!
12. Merida’s green smokey eye really brings out her brown hair.
13. Like Rapunzel, Aurora’s makeup is inspired by her gown:
14. We couldn’t forget Anna!